Baseline Blood Test Panel
The baseline blood test is a panel of blood tests that measure essential health markers for bone health, heart and kidney, and liver function.
- CBC (Complete Blood Count)
- U&E (Urea and Electrolytes)
- LFTs (Liver Function Tests)
*All Wellness test results reviewed by a certified doctor and all abnormal results will be explained.
What is tested?
- CBC (Complete Blood Count) is a blood test used to evaluate your overall health and can detect a wide range of disorders.
- U&E (Urea and electrolytes) are used to detect abnormalities of blood chemistry and kidney functioning.
- LFTs is a liver function test that checks the overall health of your liver.
-1-3 working days