Vaginal Thrush Treatment
Thrush, also known as a yeast infection, is a condition that arises from an imbalance of the fungus Candida within the vagina. Typically, the vagina contains small amounts of Candida, which coexist with bacteria in a balanced state. However, when this delicate balance is disrupted due to factors such as illness, stress, or medications, Candida can multiply and lead to thrush.
The overgrowth of Candida can cause symptoms such as itching, burning, and abnormal discharge. It is essential to address the underlying imbalance to alleviate these discomforts.
How it Works
1. Select and pay for service
2. Complete the assessment form
Following your purchase, you will be emailed a request to complete a medical survey online. Information about your symptoms and health will be collected for our medical team to review.
3. Receive your medication
If your order is approved, your medication will be delivered in discreet packaging within 3 - 5 working days. Please note delivery is free.
The symptoms of vaginal thrush can vary from person to person, but some of the common symptoms include:
- Itching in and around the vagina is a common sign of thrush, as is vaginal itching. The discomforting itching can range from mild to severe.
- Vaginal discharge: Women with vaginal thrush frequently have an unusual vaginal discharge. Typically, the discharge is thick, and white, and has a consistency similar to cottage cheese. Additionally, it might not smell at all or smell faintly yeasty.
- Swelling and redness: The vaginal region may appear swollen, red, and inflamed. This might make you feel uncomfortable and sore.
- Burning or stinging sensation: Some thrush sufferers report feeling burning or stinging, especially when urinating or having sex.
- Pain during sex: Because the vaginal tissues are inflamed and sensitive due to thrush, sex can be painful.
To learn more visit here